Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Busy Busy Busy..........

It's been really busy around here as usual...


The kids are doing o.k. with being back in school...at least if you think fighting with me every morning to get up, dressed and eat breakfast is...o.k...


Mostly they just want to enjoy the rest of the summer....which in my opinion they should be able to do...going back to school the second week of August is kind of cruel....


Yesterday I had one of those..."I'm just going to stay awake and try to get everything done days"  I worked the night before, stayed up, took the kids to school, went to physical therapy for my stupid ankle, then saw the nurse practitioner for my stupid ankle (she yelled at me for not wearing my brace enough...that was fun), then I made my hair red again (shhh...it's magic), then picked up the kids, paid a bunch of bills, made out a grocery list for the family dinner on thursday, then ate dinner and sometime around 7pm...I passed out....literally....just passed out in my bed.


I woke up at 6:30 this morning, got myself and the kids ready, took them to school, went to a mtg at work...now I'm off to the dentist, then picking up the kids, then to the grocery, then home, then Madalyne to soccer, then back home to make dinner, get homework done, clean and ...well, I'll probably just literally pass out again!!!


Tomorrow Madalyne has her soccer picnic and pictures...wait till you see her in her uniform....I'll post pics later....


Tomorrow I'm going to bake a homemade peach pie...we'll see how that goes.


Day after tomorrow is a family dinner at our house...and to celebrate Mom's birthday :-)


I have to say...I know it seems like I'm busy...but I could never get all this done without Brian helping....he does the laundry, cooks almost all our meals, works his butt off and is all around awesome!!!


plus...he bought me all the new bookcases for our dining room that I've been DYING to get!!!




So...there's just a bit of an update of what's been going on over the last couple of days....
I'll post pics of Madalyne at soccer, the family/Mom's birthday dinner and my bookcases soon!!


Hope everyone is doing well,
Love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment